Hello there!



Hello! You can call me Nella.

Once upon a time, I had my happily ever after; but what Fairy tales don’t tell
us is that sometimes these endings fall apart and become beginnings once more.
I never imagined that I would leave my life behind and be starting over,
but here we are, and this is my adventure. I’m learning about myself, love, and the world
with each passing day.
My Hope is that this journey may light the way for others, a candle on a very
dark night.

Red=Remember
Grey=Present
Yellow=Advice from others

Thursday 10 October 2013

Letter to a childhood love and friend.


Don't be afraid to look at the things that unsettle you in life, God/the Universe has put them there to unnerve you, to shake your life up enough so that you can grow and see yourself from a different perspective. What I've learned so far is that this life is ultimately a way to learn to quiet the mind long enough to be able to truly follow your heart; people are brought in and out of your life to help you to reach your self, to help you to love as purely and truly as you can...because that's when you are most in tune with the universe, that’s when you are that part of yourself that connects every living being, the part that is life, the part that is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment